Friday, April 6, 2012

Those whom we cry for...

I've watched the first season of Californication and I've come to the realization... Whom do we give the most leeway for? Who do cheer for? Those who are flawed, those who are more dynamic. Someone who is more flawed and outcasted than accepted. They blend into the background... those people are never really at the for front of anyone's mind.

I'm writing this down to remind myself, I don't need to be one of these people. To be viewed as 'cool' as defined by our social media. It already controls so much of our perception, why should I give into it? Be more confident with yourself, there are many characteristics that you have that are sought after. You don't need to change anything you don't want to.

You just need to find someone worth your time and that you really want to put the effort into getting to know. And make sure you don't half-ass it! Bend over turn around and run with your whole ass out. Be brave, pursue the hope of love and the adventure it brings. Do not obsess, but don't be scared to be hurt! Every pain is a lesson in life that makes it richer!

No comments:

Post a Comment